Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Wings!

Hello again. Today I bring you all things wings purely because I've made nothing but 'wingy' earrings these last few weeks :).  So here comes my barrage of pictures for you ;)

I think these were the first ones I made this time round with lampwork flower caps by Elaine Thronton and antiqued brass wings.  I loved them so much, I went ahead and made a couple more :D 




Lampwork flower caps by Elaine Thornton, brass wings and my wrapped rings.

















Ceramic caps by Claire Lockwood, brass wings and wrapped rings.
















             
Last week I also received my latest Claire Lockwood moth wings (need more of these!) and this is what became of them. Polymer daisies by Elise Canning


I also had a bunch of Susan Sibert Woodworth enamel wings (beautiful Stuff!).





Lampwork nuggets by Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens.


Some of these have sold, the rest will be available in my shared FB show with Cheryl Zink in the Artist Spotlight group or in my Etsy shop.

That is it for today, think you may have had enough of 'wings' already ;).  Thanks for looking and see you next time.

Suhana <3<3<3

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of wing earrings Suhana! Love them all. Your wire wrapped rings are to die for, so neat! And now I know where Claire's moth wings have gone...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine. I tried my luck with all 4 pairs but only managed 2 😁

      Delete
  2. Phenomenal as always! Love this wing motif, and your beaded rings add such a lovely element to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love every pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy!! Your earrings are so intricate and beautiful. Each one as pretty as the last!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweee they are all so stunning. I just love wings. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woweee they are all so stunning. I just love wings. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wing motive just soars! I love these!

    ReplyDelete