Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Crystal Obsession _ Aquamarine Chandelier Earrings

In love with the sparkle of Swarovski crystals lately. I just can't get enough of the color and shine. It's been my main focus this past week or two. Paired with rustic brushed silver, I think they are the perfect complement to each other. I don't know why my crystals have been sitting in draws un-admired for years and suddenly they've got my attention. Feeling very inspired, as I said by the array of colors. And the sparkle of Swarovski is unmatched, IMHO. 

I am looking to expand this design into a few other sets of color combinations. However, my supply of these "cosmic" Swarovski crystals is very limited. Very.

For now, this set is available and ready to ship, in the store today.

 These earrings are handcrafted with pure silver. Hoops are torch fused and hand forged with a hammered texture. 

Drilled holes hold charms of Pacific blue Swarovski crystals, tiny, faceted, 3mm.

"Cosmic" beads are added in the shade of Crystal Golden Shadow. A lovely light sand color that reflects light like no other. Wrapped in 20 gauge thick pure silver wire with a rustic brushed, matte finish. 

And finally at the top are natural, pale blue Aquamarine gemstones. 


Look for more in this style, coming soon! 
and always #lovelife
http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/
 


14 comments:

  1. love these, so refreshing and simple, my kinda earrings, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn used the perfect word.... refreshing! And Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl cannot have enough sparkle. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having a hard time trying to come up with muted color pieces. These earrings are perfect in that regard and hope that they inspire me to use soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy they are lovely. I'm glad you've found the desire to use crystals; you work with them very well. Maybe it will inspire me to get a little more sparkly myself. :) Great earrings; beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. Crystal Golden Shadow is my ALL TIME favorite Swarovski color. Adore it, it's like topaz! But...(glancing around furtively)...better. Love it with the aquamarine, this is a color combo I keep getting obsessed with myself, pale yellow and turquoise. Sort of quietly Van Gogh-y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Keirsten! :-D I could find myself getting obsessed with these colors too.

      Delete