Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Copper Owl Earrings

I've had these owls in mind for a while and finally sat down to create them this week. I treated myself to some fancy metal stamps last weekend at my local bead store, a flower stamp and leaves. I thought they were perfect for the owl's eyes and feathers. I paired the copper owls with beads that I created from polymer clay in shade of purple and olive green. They hit all my favorite woodland notes.

I love owls in all shapes and sizes! I'd pair up these earrings with this ceramic owl pendant. Wearing owls always makes me feel just a wee bit wiser. 

Copper Owl Earrings

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love owls too!! you did a wonderful job on your stampings and everything else that goes with them too!! Whoot-Whoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours. Owls are such lovely creatures. We get them around our house and barn occasionally but rarely get more than a glimpse as they swoosh by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! So creative. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, your copper work is amazing. I would never have thought of something like that. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owls are one of my favorite animals as well. I love what you did with the copper. And the combination with the purple polymer clay beads is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete