Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sunny Skies

When I think of sunny skies, I think of Turquoise and Gold;
The sky and the sun, energizing our soul.

Summer brings out the BOLD side of me.
Do you find this too?

Lighweight and airy, these one of a kind earrings are ready for Summer!

 Featuring little nuggets of real Turquoise and all 14kt Gold Filled construction.

Odessa XXL Extra Large Gold Hoops Earrings with Turquoise by Nathalie Lesage Jewelry


I want to wear accessories that are larger, more colorful,
bolder, more eye catching...
I think these Turquoise & 14kt Gold Filled Earrings fit the bill ;)


Have a fantastic day!
Nathalie Lesage

2 comments:

  1. These have great movement and flow. I love the way the wraps look and I am intrigued by the way you did the dangles. So summery and chic! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete