Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Throwback... Monday

I know, I know.... it's not Thursday, but I'm still in "website reno" mode, and there's so much to do... 
I figured I'd show off a pair of earrings that I made a little while ago.

It may not seem like much at first glance, but there's a lot of significance in this design:

A mixture of geometry in jewelry... circle, square, triangle

Sparkling Farah Earrings by Nathalie Lesage

Think of the 3D shape of the Swarovski Cubes - Dimensions, the past, the present, the future..
 all belong in the collective energy of the cube.

The circle, representation of the Circle of Life. Never-ending, everlasting.

The triangles, found in the Triquetra charms: I have a Triquetra tattoo, and although it has many meanings throughout various cultures, for me, it stands for the Holy Trinity.

Protection, divinity, clarity.

There's usually more than meets the eyes ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. Great monochromatic look! Love the swarki cubes! And the Celtic knots- i have always loved those too! The triangles are such great symbols for so many reasons. Great design!

    ReplyDelete