Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bow Bound

Must hurry! Must hurry! I feel like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland at the moment. I keep dashing around but I never catch up! So, I'm afraid today's post will be a little short and sweet. Last time I posted a pair of earrings that I made for a blog hop. I made seven pairs in total so today I thought I'd share another pair here with you.


I've bound the wooden beads with simple square knots and finished by tying the linen cord into dinky little bows. I've already kept two of the pairs I made for this blog hop and I'm rather tempted to keep these too!

EDIT: And don't forget: Tomorrow is the reveal date for the We're All Ears Blog Hop! There's still time to get some earrings made! Click here for full details.

Bye for now, Claire



8 comments:

  1. Darling earrings. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the fiber and knots! Something I feel lacking in myself is the art of fiber additions in jewelry work. I admire anyone who can pull it off! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the little bows. Never think of doing that sort of thing! I best get busy because tomorrow is the REVEAL of the springy We're All Ears! Yikes! Not even sure what I will do! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the reminder Erin! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

      Delete
    2. Just about to edit to add a reminder, Erin!

      Delete
  4. So cute!! I can understand why you want to keep them, I'd keep them too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combo of materials -- super cute! ~~Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of colors, finishes, and shapes here! The pink-white-lime is really nice with the warm, rustic wood beads. The bows really add nice balance at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete