Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pointed -

As I'm sure I've said before, I do like a spiky bead. I also like a bead that looks ... hmmm, what's the word?  Weathered? Aged?  Moreover, I have a little inner goth that can't resist a bit of black and red.


So, I'm rather fond of this pair of earrings. I think the seller of these glass beads described them as 'distressed'. I love them. This isn't a new pair of earrings; they've been in my shop for a little while, but there's a serious danger that they're going to find their way into my ears soon. If you'd like them for yourself - and, please, do stop me! - they're available here.

Bye for now, Claire


4 comments:

  1. Very cool Claire!! Those red beads are glass? I love them, they look like red coral but I've never seen coral in that shape. The spikes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are killing me with those daggers (pun intended) beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously dangerous! I love it! Black and red are a perfect pairing. And not because they were my school colors... :-P The spears are really cool! I would keep them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a bad@ss girl in me that just loves these Black and Red spikes :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete