Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Forest Dew Drops





Sparkling nymphs play at dawn
With the fae laddies they find fair
To dance many a dance in airs
Above the ground or on lea's green lawns
Betwixt forests mystery where bluebells pair.



Beneath canopy even falls violet
Upon branch and nest lay its breast

Awaiting morns sweet suffuse wet
Cooling the heat of noon's bright protest
In honor of Summers sonata in ultraviolet.

Copper Leaf Shield Components, little Chalcedony beads and Headpins by HavanaBeads.

Forest Dew Drops available HERE in my Etsy Shop


Kristi

10 comments:

  1. I love everything about these! The leaf texture on the copper, the shield shape of the copper, the beautiful green of the stones and glass, and your little bead arches. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Kristi! That copper with the green is just perfect! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delicious- very juicy looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, I think juicy is a good description! :)

      Delete
  4. The colors, shapes and textures in these earrings are exquisite. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite is exactly the right word, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. I love your pmc and I love Raida's headpins. I have been designing with them for a couple years. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete